If this is the first time you are creating campaigns, you must first create a New Campaign Group in which to add your New Campaigns
If you have already created your campaign group you can find a detailed guide to adding new Campaigns to your Campaign Groups.
You can create a new Campaign within a Campaign Group by clicking on the on the desired Campaign Group.
Next: Select the traffic source you wish to receive: Redirect or Popunder.
Note: If your Campaign group is already setup to run banners, this option will be bypassed.
1. Campaign Name: Use some of the information about the campaign to create a clear naming convention. Best practice is to use the Product Category, targeted Geo and bid for example 'VOD Mexico CPC
2. Product Type: Select what will best represent your product landing page.
3. Date: Choose your start and end dates.
1. Geo Targeting: Select your desired Geo where your advertisements will appear
Note: only one Geo can be selected. If you would like to target multiple Geo's you can simply create multiple campaigns. To To learn more about Campaign Targeting click
2. Network: Select the connectivity of how the campaign can be viewed.
3. Handset: Limit the devices the campaign will run on. Remember this may result in Limiting the number of viewers.
4. Time: How long and what days
5. Remarketing: This gives you the ability to re-target users that previously failed to convert on your site. To learn more on how this works click
1. Revenue Type: Choose from CPC and CPM
2. Default CPC/CPM: The default bid applied to the banners
3. Daily Limits: Type, Targets, Pacing